Whip up a batch of your favorite muffins, cupcakes, cookies, cakes, brownies, and more, with this must-have essential MAXX® bakeware set.
Designed for the Kalorik MAXX® Air Fryer Oven, the Kalorik MAXX® “Bake it ‘Til You Make it” 6-Piece Baking Set gives you everything you need to succeed in all baking occasions.
Bronze-finished non-stick coating ensures even the stickiest of baked goods slide right out of the pan.
Professional-grade high-carbon steel construction offers exceptional performance and durability and provides excellent heat transfer for consistent, evenly cooked results.
Extra-thick rolled edges make it easy to handle bakeware when taking it in and out of the oven. They also enhance durability to resist warping and ensure many years of use. Bakeware items are easy to clean and safe to use in air fryer ovens, conventional ovens, and broilers.
“Bake it ‘Til You Make it” 6-Piece Baking Set includes:
1 - 6-Cup muffin pan (11.4" x 7.87" x 1.1")
1 - Cookie sheet (11.5" x 10" x 1")
1 - Loaf pan (10" x 5" x 2.36")
1 - Square cake pan (8" x 8" x 2")
1 - Pair of heat-resistant oven mitts
*NOTE: Designed for the Kalorik MAXX® Air Fryer Oven
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
Whip up a batch of your favorite muffins, cakes, cookies, and more with the Kalorik "Bake it Til You Make it” 4-Piece Baking Set is designed for the Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven.
• 6 cup muffin pan (1 1.4" x 7.87" x 1,1")
• Cookie sheet (11.5' x 10"x 1")
• Loaf pan (10" x 5" x 2.36")
‣ Square cake pan (8" x 8" x 2")
• One pair of oven mitts
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Safe for use in air fryer ovens, conventional ovens, and broilers.
- Not for use on glass or ceramic cooktops, electric coils, gas burner ranges, induction/magnetic ranges, outdoor grills, or microwaves.
- Avoid aerosol non-stick sprays.
- Avoid metal utensils, as they may scratch bakeware.
- Wash before using for the first time. Bakeware is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Simply clean in warm, soapy water with a sponge or soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials such as steel wool, bleach, or oven-cleaning solutions, as these can damage bakeware.
- Allow bakeware to cool to room temperature before cleaning.
- Dry thoroughly after washing.
USE CAUTION WHEN HANDLING AS BAKEWARE WILL BE HOT.
ALWAYS WEAR HEAT-RESISTANT OVEN MITTS OR PADS.