Find your inner chef. Enjoy optimum convection baking and air frying with Maxx Advance. The dual-speed fan offers Turbo Maxx technology for faster cooking times, and crispy, evenly cooked results when air frying. Cook food faster with MAXX® Turbo technology and a dual-speed fan. The slow speed mode achieves optimal convection baking with a gradual cooking environment that keeps in and circulates moisture. Maxx Advance reaches 500°F for a searing that gives you the marvelous caramelization you love. Easy touch controls and intuitive navigation cut out the guesswork on your favorite recipes. 21 Smart presets deliver delicious results on French fries, juicy roasted chicken, crisp-crust pizza, and more. A precision smart food probe ensures you’ll never undercook or overcook a meal again by shutting off the oven once the desired internal temperature is reached. Conveniently switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius, as the MAXX® Advance lets you choose your preferred measurement system. With the Mute option, the control panel sounds can be switched off for quiet mode operation. Modern French doors open with a single pull, with stainless steel handles on trend with kitchen décor. Do more with these six premium accessories included with your Maxx Advance: an XXL air frying basket, smart food probe, enamel-coating baking tray, crumb tray, multifunctional air rack, and accessory handle for safe and secure handling.
- Turbo MAXX® Technology cooks French fries up to 22% faster, steak 37% faster, and chicken 27% faster, and saves over 77% in energy vs. a traditional oven
- Bright, bold intuitive digital display with 21 presets accommodates a variety of menu options, including French fries, chicken wings, shrimp, steak, and vegetables
- Replaces 10 appliances – air fryer, oven, toaster, slow cooker, dehydrator, pizza oven, convection oven, roaster, broiler, and warmer
- Convection setting to optimize evenly baked results on your favorite cakes, cookies, and desserts
- Smart food probe - monitors food to perfection until the desired internal temperature is reached – never overcook or undercook a meal again!
- A generous 26-quart / 25 L capacity and multiple rack levels fit a 14-pound turkey, 12-inch pizza, or up to 9 slices of toast
- Sleek glass French doors open with a single pull; market-leading stainless-steel handles are on trend with modern kitchen décor
- BPA & PFOA-Free - You can have peace of mind knowing that your health and safety are prioritized, allowing you to enjoy the product without any concerns about potentially harmful chemicals.
- Accessories include an Air frying basket, Air rack, Baking tray, Crumb tray, Rack handle, and Temperature probe and case.
UP TO 500°F FOR THAT PERFECT SEAR
High heat sear traps juices and achieves the caramelization you desire
Because your family's health is important Maxx has a steel cavity construction that is PFAS free.
EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY FITS A 14 LB TURKEY
Big enough for the entire family. Also fits a 12” pizza, 2lbs of French fries, or 9 slices of toast.
EASY TOUCH, INTUITIVE NAVIGATION FOR PRECISION COOKING
Preparing your favorite recipes is a breeze with Maxx Advance's 21 smart presets
LOVE CONVECTION BAKING? SO DOES MAXX ADVANCE!
The slow speed mode circulates warm, moist air smoothly to achieve optimal convection baking consistently.
NEVER UNDER OR OVERCOOK FOOD
A smart precision temperature probe automatically turns off the oven when the desired internal temperature of the food is reached.
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1700 Watts
- 9-Slice of toast, 12 in. Pizza, a 14-pound turkey
- 26 Quart / 25 L
- Temperature Range:
- 80 °C – 260 °C
- 80 °F to 500 °F
- Time Range: 1 to 480 minutes
- Cord Length: 35 in. / 0.9m
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H)
- 37.38 cm. x 39.87 cm. x 35.89 cm.
- 14.72 in. x 15.7 in. x 14.13 in.
- Inner Cavity Dimensions: (L x W x H)
- 33.29 cm. x 32.48 cm. x 21.69 cm.
- 13.11 in. x 12.79 in. x 8.54 in.
- Product Weight: 17.20 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Model: AFO 52233 SS
- UPC: 848052015944
- WARNING: California's Proposition 65