Warm Curried Cauliflower
This preparation of cauliflower has a warming blend of yellow Thai curry spices, perfect for dressing up any dinner spread or to garnish your soup or salad! Try adding some pomegranate seeds on top for an extra pop of color and sweet crunch.
- 1 head of Cauliflower (washed/dried then cut into large floret “slabs”)
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil or oil of choice
1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
½ tsp ground turmeric
½ tsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Chili sauce
1 tsp Curry Powder
- To Garnish: ¼ cup cilantro (roughly chopped) and the juice of 1 lime
- Optional: pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Large Mixing Bowl
Spurtle or Spatula (for stirring)
- Brush/Spoon for spreading
- Parchment paper
- Preheat Kalorik Oven to 350F Roast or Air Fry (If using an air fryer – no need to preheat)
Into your large mixing bowl, add your oil and all spices/seasonings, mix together into a paste
On a parchment lined tray (or trivet for the air fryer) place your Cauliflower floret slabs on the tray and spread both sides of the slabs with your oil and spice paste
Cook Cauliflower at 350F for ~20 min until easily pierced with a knife / golden and caramelized
Serve cauliflower hot and garnish with cilantro and squeeze of fresh lime, Enjoy!
Chef’s tips: If any of your cauliflower pieces fall off when cutting your cauliflower slabs, don’t worry.. just add them to the pan regardless. If you do not like hot spice, you can omit the chili sauce!