Ingredients1 box gluten-free pasta shells
Water (follow quantity indicated on pasta box)
1 tbsp of sea salt
2 tbsp of vegan butter
½ cup almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
2-3 cups of vegan mozzarella cheese
Paprika (to taste)
Garlic powder (to taste)
1. Add pasta shells, water, and salt to your Kalorik 6 Quart 10-in-1 Multi Use Pressure Cooker. Close the lid.
2. Set the valve to sealing, and set the pressure cooker to 4 minutes on the “Manual” setting.
3. Carefully release the valve to ventilate. Do not place hands in-line with steam. Drain water, if needed.
4. Set pressure cooker to “Sauté” mode. Stir in almond milk, vegan butter, vegan mozzarella cheese, paprika, and garlic powder. If you prefer creamier mac n’ cheese, add more non-dairy milk and cheese to taste.
5. Serve in bowls, top with fresh, diced tomato and enjoy!