Not to be cheesy, but making this #MAXXMade pizza is so easy... Fresh basil, grape tomatoes and your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven is all you need to make this homemade Tomato Basil Focaccia Pizza.
1 package yeast
5 cups warm water
2 teaspoons honey
5 cups (635g) flour
1 tablespoon Morton Kosher Salt (plus extra for sprinkling on top of dough)
8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Cheese of choice
Pizza toppings of choice
1. Bloom yeast in warm water with honey. Allow to sit for 5-8 minutes while yeast activates and begins to bubble. Note: if yeast does not foam up and bubble, the yeast is dead.
2. Mix flour, salt, and honey-yeast mixture until all liquid is absorbed and it forms a uniform rough dough.
3. Add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil to the bottom of a large bowl and put rough dough inside.
4. Select the PROOF setting on your MAXX. Cover bowl with appropriate lid and place bowl on roasting rack, on the lowest rung. Proof the dough for 30-60 minutes until it has doubled in size.
5. Once dough has doubled in size, use a bowl scraper or two forks to fold the dough into the center of the bowl, gradually rotating and folding until dough forms a solid mass in the center.
6. Cover with lid and proof again for 30-60 minutes. Check dough. If dough is too sticky, add more time.
7. Spread the remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil on your MAXX roasting pan, making sure to cover the sides and corners.
8. Roll dough-mass onto your greased MAXX roasting pan and using your fingers, poke and spread the dough out to the size of the pan. Top with any remaining oil in your bowl and add a generous sprinkling of salt.
9. Preheat your MAXX to 450°F and bake for 18 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through for best results.
10. Remove crust from oven. Add marinara sauce and top with your favorite toppings. Bake at 450°F for an additional 10-12 minutes until toppings are heated through and crust is golden brown.