2 small onions
1 large boneless pork shoulder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon coriander
2 cups water
1 bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce (sub for gluten-free)
1. In a small bowl mix together garlic powder, chili powder, brown sugar, black pepper, salt and coriander. Set Aside.
2. Gently pat your boneless pork shoulder dry and season generously with seasoning mix on all sides. Place in the vessel of your Kalorik Slow Cooker.
3. Quarter the two small onions and add them to the vessel. Add 2 cups of water to the vessel and select low heat for 8-12 hours depending on the size of your pork shoulder.
4. Cook until the meat reads an internal temperature of 205F.
5. While still warm shred the meat into the juices and stir in your desired amount of sauce.
6. Serve with your favorite sides and Enjoy!!
Use a large fork to help shred the meat while still hot!!