1 large head broccoli
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
Parmigiano Reggiano, for shaving
Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Trim the stem end of the head of broccoli and cut into florets, leaving the stems intact.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, toss broccoli with olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss well.
3. Transfer broccoli to your air frying basket and place it in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven.
4. Select the VEGETABLES preset and adjust cooking time to 7 minutes. Cook until just tender.
5. Remove from MAXX and top generously with freshly shaved parmesan. Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze for extra flavor.