Never buy canned pumpkin again!
One 3 1/2 to 4-pound Sugar Pie pumpkin
1 cup water
1. Remove stem from pumpkin, if necessary, to fit in your Kalorik pressure cooker.
2. Place rack in bottom of your pressure cooker. Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pot.
3. Place pumpkin on rack. Lock pressure cooker lid into place and ensure that the steam-release valve is closed. Set pressure cooker to cook on High Pressure for 14 minutes. When the cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release.
4. Carefully lift pumpkin out of your pressure cooker and let it rest until it is cool enough to handle.
5. Cut pumpkin in half. Remove seeds and fibers and scoop the flesh from the skin (the skin should just fall off!).
6. Blend pumpkin flesh in your Kalorik Personal Sport Blender until smooth, adding a tablespoon of water if needed to help it along. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze until ready to use.
Recipe by Chef Jamie Gwen