No need to take hours heating your spiral-sliced ham! Your pressure cooker adds tremendous moisture and creates a glaze in just 30 minutes~
7-pound fully cooked spiral sliced ham
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar and whole cloves and whisk to combine.
2. Place the ham, flat side down on the steaming rack of your Kalorik 10-In-1 Multi Use Pressure Cooker and place the rack inside the cooking pot of your pressure cooker, positioning the handles in the upright position (for easy removal of the ham later!).
3. Pour the pineapple juice mixture over the ham and place a square of aluminum foil on the top of the ham.
4. Lock the lid on your pressure cooker. Then, using the manual setting, set to high pressure for 20 minutes. When the time is up, manually release the pressure on your by carefully opening the steam release knob.
5. Carefully remove the ham and place it on a platter. Ladle the juices from the pressure cooker over the ham and serve with extra glaze.
Same as Sherry above I have the Kalorik Maxx, what is a ham recipe for that?
Sounds good, but I have the Kalorik Maxx. Is there a spiral ham recipe for that machine?
Leave a comment