2 large portabella mushrooms
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, shredded
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Brush caps of mushrooms with a paper towel to remove any dirt. Trim stems and use a spoon to scrape out the gills.
2. Brush mushrooms all over with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
3. Fill mushroom caps with shredded cheese and top with sliced tomatoes.
Season tomatoes with salt & pepper and sprinkle with the minced garlic. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil.
4. Air fry mushrooms at 400ºF for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. To serve, garnish mushrooms with the shredded basil and Parmesan cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze.