OAT my goodness! These #MAXXMade Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are so tasty. Eight minutes in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven is all you need to make this perfectly-golden, sweet dessert. We won't judge if you eat them all this National Oatmeal Cookie day!
1 cup all-purpose flour 120g
1/2 tsp baking soda 3g
1/2 tsp salt 5g
1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature, 113g
1/3 cup granulated sugar 65g
2/3 cup light-brown sugar 140g, packed
2 tsp pure vanilla extract 10mL
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups rolled oats 135g
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 150g
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
2. Combine the butter with both sugars; beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
3. Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Add flour mixture; mix until almost combined.
4. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips. Chill dough for one hour to overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Use a small ice cream scooper (two tablespoons) to Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool. Serve and enjoy!