Air fry your vegetables and bake them, too! This chocolate chip zucchini bread is nutritious, delicious and most importantly, only takes 25 minutes to make in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven! The best part? Your children won’t notice all the veggie servings they just enjoyed! Share a slice (or the whole loaf) with your loved ones this National Zucchini Bread Day!
2 cups oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup shredded zucchini, excess water squeezed out with paper towel
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line your muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray muffin liners with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce and oil. Add in maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk till well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined, not overmixing.
5. Gently fold in in zucchini and chocolate chips.
6. Scoop into muffin liners and bake 20-22 minutes.
7. Let cool at least 15 minutes before eating. Store on counter.
Recipe by: Clean Eatz Diary