1 pound halibut fillet (or other white-fleshed fish), cut into 1-inch strips
Juice and zest of 1 lime
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon adobo sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo (or more to taste)
1 teaspoon honey
3 cups shredded red cabbage
1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 ripe avocado
Your favorite salsa
1. Season the fish with the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and salt and pepper. Allow the fish to marinate for 10 minutes before cooking.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, adobo sauce and honey.
3. To make the coleslaw, combine the cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup of the chipotle mayonnaise, making sure the slaw is evenly moistened. Stir to blend well. Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour before serving.
4. Place the halibut in your Air Fryer and air fry at 280ºF for 6 minutes or until the fish is opaque and cooked through.
5. Warm the tortillas in the Air Fryer at 400ºF for 2 minutes. Fill each tortilla with a spoonful of the coleslaw, grilled fish, a spoonful of chipotle mayonnaise, 2 slices of avocado and a spoonful of your favorite salsa.