Get a protein boost before the candy rush!
Ingredients1 can (8-ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough or 1 can (8-ounces) refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheets
20 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
1. Unroll dough (if you’re using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal dough into a square).
2. Using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut dough into 1/4-inch thick strips.
3. Wrap one piece of dough around each meatball to look like a bandage, stretching dough slightly to cover meatball.
4. Place wrapped meatballs in air frying basket and air fry at 330ºF for 9 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown and the meatballs are hot.
5. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
Recipe by Chef Jamie Gwen