4 (6 ounce) snapper fillets
1 bunch scallions
2 jalapeño peppers
1 serrano pepper
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt & pepper, to taste
Olive oil spray
- Preheat grill grate to 500°F. You will know its preheated when the grill function light stops flashing.
- Lightly spray scallions, jalapenos, and serrano pepper with olive oil spray. Char peppers on grill grate for 5 minutes. Flip, and add scallions. Char for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from grill grate and set aside.
- Generously season snapper fillets with salt & pepper on each side and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place fillets on grill grate and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fillet.
- While the fish cooks, finely chop charred scallions and peppers and mix in a small bowl with red wine vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove snapper from grill. You will know the fish is fully cooked when a skewer easily passes through the flesh with no resistance.
- Top each fillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons of salsa verde.
Please Note: This recipe is written for an air fryer oven which has 4 heating elements on the bottom of the unit where a grill grate sits. It can also be made using an air fryer basket with the steak setting in the original Kalorik MAXX Oven.