Sweet summer corn and juicy tomatoes combine to top these simple yet succulent grilled pork chops. Using your Kalorik Smokeless Grill makes
this dish so easy!
4 bone-in pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
Extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling the grill grates
4 cleaned ears of corn
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup diced yellow or orange bell pepper
1/2 jalapeno, minced (keep the seeds and veins if you like it hot!)
1/4 cup red onion, diced
3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Turn your Kalorik Smokeless Grill up to high heat and turn on the fan.
2. Brush the pork chops with a thin layer of olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Place the pork chops on the grill and grill until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. Meanwhile, rinse the cleaned ears of corn with eater, shake off and place the corn on the grill. Grill the corn until it’s charred all over, turning often, about 8 minutes total.
4. Remove the pork chops from the grill and tent them with aluminum foil.
5. Transfer the corn to a cutting board and cut the corn away from the cobs. Place the grilled corn in a mixing bowl and add the cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and olive oil. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
6. Serve the pork chops with the corn salsa.