1 large egg
2 slices of rye bread
2 slices of Polish ham
2 slices of Havarti cheese
3 tbsp of butter
1. Cut a circle in the middle of one slice of bread and spread with one tablespoon of butter.
2. Spread another tablespoon of butter on the second slice of bread, and place ham and cheese on the unbuttered side.
3. Preheat grill to 375°F using the griddle plate. First place the bread slice with the hole cut out onto grill, buttered side down. Then, crack an egg inside the hole. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place the other slice bread with ham and cheese onto the grill, buttered side down. Cook for 2 minutes, then add arugula.
5. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter and place the ham and cheese on top of the slice with the egg.
6. Flip after 30 seconds, then remove from grill. Slice in half and enjoy!