CRAZY GOOD GRILLED FLANK STEAK with CHARRED ASPARAGUS
2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pound flank steak
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Place the olive oil, mustard, brown sugar soy sauce and lots of freshly ground pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Shake the bag to combine. Add the flank steak and marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Take the flank steak out of the refrigerator at least 15 minutes before grilling.
3. Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry; discard the marinade.
4. Turn your Kalorik Smokeless Grill up to high heat and turn on the fan. Grill the steak to the desired doneness, about for 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
5. Remove the steak from the grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin strips to serve.
6. To make the asparagus, toss the trimmed asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes, turning often, or until charred and just tender.
Leave a comment