1/2 pound canned lump crab meat
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 whole egg, beaten
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. Drain crab from the can and pat dry with paper towels. Place crab in a mixing bowl and add the mayonnaise, beaten egg, mustard, Old Bay, lemon juice, and panko breadcrumbs. Season mixture with salt & pepper and stir gently to combine.
2. Scoop crab mixture to form 4-ounce balls, then press down gently on each ball to make the cakes.
3. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip each crab cake in the breadcrumbs and place them in your air frying basket. Spray tops of crab cakes with non-stick cooking spray and air fry at 380ºF for 15 minutes, or until golden brown all over.
4. To make the mango salsa, combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil.
4. Serve the crab cakes with the mango salsa and enjoy!