These #MAXXMade muffins are pure GOLD. We won't judge you if you eat them all this St.Patrick's Day! ☘️
½ cup apple sauce (egg replacement)
5 tbsp water
1 cup mashed banana
1-2 cups loosely packed baby spinach depending on how green you want them. (Don't go crazy though…too much spinach will add extra moisture and the muffins might be mushy in the middle)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup white whole wheat flour (sub 1:1 gluten free flour mix)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate chips (optional)
1. Line a 6-hole muffin tin with liners. Set aside.
2. Add apple sauce, maple syrup/ date syrup, banana, milk, spinach, oil, vinegar, and vanilla to your Kalorik High-Powered Blender. Blend until mixture is smooth.
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a large bowl. Mix in the mixture from the blender. Stir and process your batter until mixed.
5. Finally, fold in chocolate chips (if using).
6. Portion batter into prepared muffin tin and top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
7. Bake in your Kalorik MAXX Oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Check the middle with a tooth pick.
8. Take a bit and enjoy!