10 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Olive oil cooking spray
Spicy marinara sauce
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and season liberally with salt.
2. Add ravioli and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain ravioli, then lay them out on parchment paper until cool enough to handle.
4. Place buttermilk in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Working in batches, dip each ravioli in buttermilk, then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place ravioli in your air frying basket and spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray. Air fry at 350ºF for 5 minutes, then turn the ravioli over and air fry for 5 minutes more.
6. Serve hot with spicy marinara sauce for dipping.