Meet the robot that not only cleans up after you — but after itself too! The Kalorik Home HUVI® Self-Empty Station takes hands-free cleaning to another level, automating your Kalorik Home HUVI® Robot Vacuum to empty its own dustbin. Thanks to this streamlined technology, you no longer have to stop to empty your HUVI® to continue cleaning. Once the dustbin is full, HUVI® automatically navigates and docks onto the self-empty station, which then sucks the debris out from the lower exhaust ports of the compatible UVC dustbin and into the 3-liter dust bag. An anti-allergy safe seal automatically closes and seals to trap dust and allergens inside. A HEPA filter in back of the station captures tiny particles to prevent them from reentering the air. The Kalorik Home HUVI® Self-Empty Station comes with a HEPA filter, dust bag, and compatible UVC dust bin.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Touchless self-cleaning technology automates HUVI® to discard the contents of its dustbin when full
- UVC light in dustbin helps to sanitizes viruses and bacteria collected and helps keep germs from recirculating into the air
- HEPA filter in the self-cleaning station traps tiny particles to prevent them from reentering the air during the emptying process
- Includes self-cleaning station, dust bag, compatible UVC dust bin
- Compatible with all HUVI® robot vacuums