Experience the superior cutting performance of Kalorik Cobra knives. These knives are hand-forged from a single bar of Japanese high-carbon carbon stainless steel, the top choice of professionals everywhere who seek precision and durability. Thanks to Cobra, this craftmanship is now available to home chefs like you.
The 6-inch Nakiri knife is used to chop, mince, and slice vegetables. Its broad, straight-edged blade with a square tip allows you to chop vegetables, slicing straight through to the cutting board without rocking the blade. Quickly and safely chop vegetables like juicy tomatoes, or thin scallions, which can slip beneath the blade.
The blade’s distinctive Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing that allow the knives to cut with ease. The Cobra texture also gives a nonstick effect to make cleanup fast and easy. A sturdy bolster balances the knives and prevents hand fatigue, while full tang construction allows for increased control and leverage during use. The tang is held firmly in place by double rivets.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Hand-forged with Japanese high-carbon stainless steel
- 6” Nakiri knife ideal for chopping, mincing, and slicing vegetables
- Broad, straight-edged blade with a square tip chops vegetable straight through to the cutting board without rocking the blade
- Distinct Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing, for effortless cutting
- Cobra texture creates a nonstick effect for fast, efficient cleanup
- Sturdy knife bolster provides balance and support and prevents hand fatigue
- Full tang construction allows for greater control and leverage
- Tang is held firmly in place by double rivets
- Easy to clean: Wash in warm, soapy water, and then dry thoroughly