Experience the superior cutting performance of Cobra knives. These knives are hand-forged from a single bar of Japanese high-carbon carbon stainless steel, the top choice of professionals everywhere who seek precision and durability. Thanks to Cobra, this craftmanship is now available to home chefs like you.
This 3-piece set Includes:
- 8” chef knife
- 5” prep knife
- 3.5” paring knife
The 8" chef knife is truly versatile. Dice an onion, slice sage, cube butternut squash, supreme an orange, or cut up an entire chicken. The 5.5" prep knife is the home chef’s best friend. It can peel and chop vegetables and fruit, like cucumbers and apples, slice meat like pepperoni, and artisanal cheeses like French brie. It can also be used for tasks that require precision such as deveining shrimp. The 3.5" paring knife is ideal for peeling fruits and vegetables and other intricate work such as removing seeds, skinning, or cutting small garnishes. You can peel a lemon for zest, remove its skin, and use as a garnish.
The blade’s distinctive Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing that allow the knives to cut with ease. The Cobra texture also gives a nonstick effect to make cleanup fast and easy. A sturdy bolster balances the knives and prevents hand fatigue, while full tang construction allows for increased control and leverage during use. The tang is held firmly in place by double rivets.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Hand-forged with Japanese high-carbon stainless steel
- 8" Chef knife is ideal for dicing vegetables, slicing herbs, and cutting meat
- 5.5" Prep knife can peel and chop vegetables and fruit, slice meat and cheese, and devein shrimp
- 3.5" Paring knife is great for peeling fruits and vegetables and other intricate work such as removing seeds, skinning, or cutting small garnishes
- Distinct Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing, for effortless cutting
- Cobra texture creates a nonstick effect for fast, efficient cleanup
- Sturdy knife bolster provides balance and support and prevents hand fatigue
- Full tang construction allows for greater control and leverage
- Tang is held firmly in place by double rivets
- Easy to clean: Wash in warm, soapy water, and then dry thoroughly