Declutter your countertops and make room for the only cooking tools you'll ever need. This newly revamped collection of acacia wood spurtle utensils now includes a scraper spurtle, super spurtle, spreader spurtle, and the original medium-slotted spurtle. These “everything” tools are the hardest working utensils in your kitchen. Stir in deep pots and mix heavy ingredients while gripping spurtles comfortably. Fold for light and fluffy desserts, and avoid deflating whipped cream or egg whites. Whisk your ingredients, wet or dry, like a pro. Strain away, no more using the lid as a makeshift sieve. Spread icing or glaze on cakes for the perfect finishing touch. Scrap vegetables from the cutting board to the pan without a hitch. Chop ground meat, poultry, or plant-based alternative for the perfect chili. Cut butter for spreading onto biscuits.
Multipurpose: Spurtles are truly versatile and have multiple uses, they replace whisks, turners, spoons, and spatulas just to name a few. The scraper spurtle allows you to scrape, chop, and cut. Use it to scrape homemade lasagna from the sides of your baking pan, chop the butter into biscuit dough, and cut and serve casseroles, all without damaging your cookware.
The super spurtle stirs, smashes, and spreads. A curved and rounded base lets you scoop with ease. Use your super spurtle to smash potatoes with garlic, then scoop to serve. Use the spreader spurtle to spread icing on smaller baked goods like cupcakes, smear cream cheese on bagels, or spread butter on toast. The medium-slotted spurtle sifts, whisks, and strains. Sift dry ingredients such as flour, whisk eggs, and easily strain pasta.
Uniquely Designed: The craftsmanship of the spurtle is singular. Each has a unique, elongated design that is ergonomic and made to tackle cooking tasks that require "heavy lifting", like folding thick cake batter or stirring hearty stews. Premium High-Quality Acacia Wood: Sourced from sustainable acacia wood that is lightweight, spurtles have the added benefit of not scratching cookware.
- Scraper spurtle scrapes, chops, cuts, and serves without damaging your cookware
- Super spurtle stirs, smashes, spreads, and scoops
- Spreader spurtle spreads and smears
- Medium slotted spurtle sifts, whisks, and strains
- A tool for every task, spurtles are multifunctional
- No two spurtles are alike. Made of acacia wood each of these kitchen tools is marked by nature’s unique footprint, they are as unique as the individuals who use them
- Wash with warm soapy water, do not place in the dishwasher. Use food grade mineral oil to refresh finish.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty