Experience the superior cutting performance of Kalorik Cobra knives. These knives are hand-forged from a single bar of Japanese high-carbon carbon stainless steel, the top choice of professionals everywhere who seek precision and durability. Thanks to Cobra, this craftmanship is now available to home chefs like you.
This 2-piece set includes:
- - 5” Santoku Knife
- 7” Santoku Knife
Santoku knives have smaller blades than a chef’s knife for more refined slicing. This set is excellent for what the Japanese call the “three virtues,” cutting, slicing, and chopping. It functions as both a chef's knife and cleaver and is the perfect choice for heavy duty tasks. This knife can chop hefty fresh vegetables, like potatoes and carrots, and thick cuts of meat.
The blade’s distinctive Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing that allow the knives to cut with ease. The Cobra texture also gives a nonstick effect to make cleanup fast and easy. A sturdy bolster balances the knives and prevents hand fatigue, while full tang construction allows for increased control and leverage during use. The tang is held firmly in place by double rivets.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Hand-forged with Japanese high-carbon stainless steel
- 5” and 7” Santoku knives are ideal for cutting, slicing, and chopping
- Distinct Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing, for effortless cutting
- Cobra texture creates a nonstick effect for fast, efficient cleanup
- Sturdy knife bolster provides balance and support and prevents hand fatigue
- Full tang construction allows for greater control and leverage
- Tang is held firmly in place by double rivets
- Easy to clean: Wash in warm, soapy water, and then dry thoroughly