Experience the superior cutting performance of Kalorik Cobra knives. These knives are hand-forged from a single bar of Japanese high-carbon carbon stainless steel, the top choice of professionals everywhere who seek precision and durability. Thanks to Cobra, this craftmanship is now available to home chefs like you.
This 2-piece set includes:
- - 8” bread knife
- - 5” utility knife
The 8-inch bread knife features a serrated blade whose grooves and notches easily slice through crusty bread without crushing it. Use on rustic baguettes, flakey biscuits, and thick bagels. The 5-inch utility knife features a narrow blade and small tip, great for handling precise cutting tasks like thin slicing cheese, trimming herbs, and fileting small cuts of meat. The utility knife is the ideal tool for prepping charcuterie: slice through figs and Manchego, trim herbs like fresh basil, and filet prosciutto fresh off the bone.
The distinctive Cobra texture on the blades of these knives creates air pockets when slicing that allow the knives to cut with ease. A nonstick effect makes cleaning fast and easy. A sturdy bolster balances these knives and prevents hand fatigue, while full tang construction allows for increased control and leverage during use. The tang is held firmly in place by double rivets.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Hand-forged with Japanese high-carbon stainless steel
- 8” serrated bread knife slices through crusty breads without crushing them
- 5” utility knife handles precise cutting tasks like thin slicing cheese, trimming herbs, and fileting small cuts of meat
- Distinct Cobra texture creates air pockets when slicing, for effortless cutting
- Cobra texture creates a nonstick effect for fast, efficient cleanup
- Sturdy knife bolster provides balance and support and prevents hand fatigue
- Full tang construction allows for greater control and leverage
- Tang is held firmly in place by double rivets
- Easy to clean: Wash in warm, soapy water, and then dry thoroughly