The perfect lunch or delicious dinner, these lettuce wraps have a spicy burst of flavor from the buffalo sauce that is perfectly counterbalanced by the cool and creamy (and guilt-free!) ranch dressing.
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
8 butter lettuce leaves
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small avocado, peeled and diced
4 green onions, thinly sliced
Salt & freshly ground pepper
Guilt-Free Ranch Dressing
1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoons dried chives
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Cut each breast into 1-inch cubes.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of the Red Hot sauce into a shallow mixing bowl and add the cubes of chicken. Let marinate for 30 minutes, for optimal flavor.
3. Turn your Kalorik Smokeless Grill up to high heat and turn on the fan. Drain the chicken from the Red Hot Sauce and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken, turning often, until cooked through.
4. Place the remaining 1/4 cup of Red Hot sauce in a clean bowl and transfer the grilled cubes of chicken to the sauce. Toss to coat.
5. To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with a few pieces of grilled chicken, a few cherry tomato halves, cubes of avocado and a sprinkling of green onions. Finish with a spoonful of ranch dressing and serve immediately.
6. To make the ranch dressing, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, Dijon, parsley, chives, garlic powder and onion powder in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine. You may refrigerate until ready to use.