You're in for an EGGS-cellent breakfast. Thanks to your Kalorik Egg Cooker, this Deviled Eggs recipe is so easy-to-make. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack!
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon of curry powder (optional)
Salt to taste
Paprika or cayenne pepper for sprinkling
Dill sprigs for garnish
1. Cook perfectly hard boiled eggs in your Kalorik Egg Cooker and place in ice water until cool enough to touch.
2. Peel all hard-boiled eggs and slice in half length wise.
3. Remove yolk from all eggs and place in a medium bowl. Add mayo, Dijon, yellow mustard, white pepper, and curry powder if desired. Mix well until no lumps remain. Season with salt to taste.
4. Place egg yolk mix into a resealable plastic bag or piping bag. Fill each egg white half with yolk mixture.
5. Place filled eggs onto a platter and lightly dust with paprika or cayenne pepper.
6. Garnish with dill sprigs and enjoy!
Use a star pastry tip to elevate your deviled eggs and make them extra fancy!
I have a 26 Quart Kalorik. I have trouble getting the right set of minutes for some recipes.
Leave a comment