Out-of-this-world good…Grilling fruit brings out it’s natural sweetness and adds a smoky element that can’t be beat. Any stone fruit will work here; apricots, plums, you name it. The ricotta cheese can be substituted with mascarpone cheese or ice cream, if you prefer. We’re already dreaming about making them again~
4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pit removed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons good-quality unsalted butter, melted
Pinch of salt
6 ounces ricotta cheese
Crushed almond cookies, crushed vanilla wafers or your favorite granola
1. Turn your Kalorik Smokeless Grill up to high heat and turn on the fan.
2. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
3. Brush the cut side of the peaches with the melted butter and set them cut side down in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
4. Place the dusted peaches cut side down on the hot grill and grill the fruit for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear. Turn the peaches over and grill for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove the peaches from the grill and place them on a serving platter. Spoon a dollop of ricotta cheese into the center of each peach halve. Sprinkle with crushed almond cookies and drizzle liberally with honey. Serve warm.