3.5 cups Flour 1 teaspoon salt
1.5 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon sugar
3.75 cups Buttermilk
2/3 cup unsalted butter, Melted
3 tablespoons Maple Syrup Canola Oil Spray
½ cup maples syrup
1 cup chopped fruit of your choice
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Sift to combine.
2. In a second bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, and unsalted butter until well combined.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until combined. The batter should be lumpy; this will create fluffy pancakes. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes before use.
4. Preheat griddle to medium-high heat and spray lightly with canola oil
5. Using a ¼ cup measure, pour batter onto the center of the hot griddle.
6. When the bubbles in the top of the pancake have popped and remain open, and the bottom edges are golden brown, the pancake is ready to flip. About 2-3 minutes. Flip pancake and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden.
7. Repeat with the remaining batter.
8. Serve pancakes hot with maple syrup and your favorite fruits!
Add your favorite fruit or chocolate chips to your pancakes by mixing them in with the dry ingredients!